Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fabric Drawings


Today drawing the fabric went pretty well. I just had to make sure that I remembered to shade different fabrics and try to make them all look different. I struggle with shading most of the time, so I needed to work shading and adding some more details to different fabrics. I enjoyed drawing some pieces of fabric because I felt like I put more time and detail into the piece.

While I was attempting to recreate the fabric I thought that it was extremely challenging at some points. I wanted to add many details to the fabric and I started to give up at some points, but I kept with it and made sure I tried to get it done and make it look nice. I felt okay trying to recreate the fabric, but some fabrics where harder to draw then others that had lest detail.

Todays drawing felt different then the sticks because I felt like everything had its place, while in the sticks I felt like if I moved something by accident no one would notice it. I enjoyed the stick drawing more because I had more freedom while I was doing it. On the other hand I forgot to put light and dark on the stick picture and on the fabric picture I felt like I attempted to add that more. Overall I enjoyed todays D.E.A.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment