Monday, October 18, 2010

Mid-term Reflection

 Art this term has been a great experience. have enjoyed many of the projects we have done and the topics we have talked about in class. I believe that some of my work was done to my best quality.  Some of my strengths consist of working hard on my work, even when I don't finish it sometimes.  I think one thing I need to work on is finishing more projects, that is my goal. I have never had to use the "I'm doooonnnneeee" worksheet, because I always have a project I need to finish.
My engagement in class is very good. I make sure I listen to what the teacher is saying and I work hard on the assignment given. There have been times when I didn't enjoy the "D.E.A.D" but I still did my best and tried to put 100% into the work.
In class so far I have finished one big project, the collage that we worked on. I am not really good at finishing many of the projects on time, but I do get them done at one point or another.
In my Sketchbook I have made sure that I do the two spreads a week. The only problem with my sketchbook is that I do work, but I normally don't finish it. This has become a pattern of mine, start work, don't finish. I am going to work this week on finishing work that I start in my sketchbook and so on.
On Tuesdays we drop everything and draw, also known as D.E.A.D. I have enjoyed some projects we have done on Tuesdays from drawing from observation, but other times I don't like it. drawing from observation is normally so exact with what you draw that I find it harder then other types of drawing. I enjoy all of the projects we have done in Art term one, but drawing from observation hasn't been the best.
Art has been great this term, and I hope in stays one of my favorite classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment