Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Changing Still Life

Today in class we had to make sure that we kept up with the changes that Ms. Roberts was making to the still life setup that we were using. In order to accomplish the goal of going along with the directions I had to make sure that I changed what was on my picture to match with what Ms. Roberts was changing. This tended to be difficult sometimes because I would have to erase things and add things all at the same time. It is very difficult and almost impossible to erase charcoal from a drawing. Another thing I had to do in order to accomplish my goal was make sure that I had everything on the picture from my point of view. The last thing that I needed to do was make sure I could see the set up with out moving my whole body. Once we started making sure that I didn't move my whole body didn't feel really important, but keeping up with the directions was a key point. One thing that I would do differently would be to us different a different material to draw my picture with, since the charcoal was easy to erase.

No comments:

Post a Comment