Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Found Images Collage Reflection

 A wedding in India

In the process of making my collage a friend gave me the idea to make the shape of India for my paper, since I decided to make an  Indian wedding. I got the idea for a wedding because my table had a lot of wedding magazines and I got the idea for India because the magazines had lots of colors such as reds, oranges, yellows, and pinks. When I started making my collage I started ripping the different colors out and gluing them onto the paper in the shape of India. One struggle I encountered was that it was hard to cut out the shape of India, since there are small little parts to it. I eventually got the hang of it, but that was after I messed up a bunch of times.  I think some aspects of my work that were successful was the way I put my piece together. I thought that everything fit well. I made sure that the wedding dresses looked good in the places I put them, and I also used wedding dresses of different sizes. I Also put different streamers that said I love you, and I had an elephant as well. I really enjoyed this project because I got to do something the ended up really great. I hope we do something like this again some time.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment