Friday, February 18, 2011

Process Reflection#1

This week in art I was able to finish my clay work. I was very happy with the way it turned out and with the fact that I finished it. I was able to start my symbolic portrait and draw a sketch for the idea I have to my independent project. I challenge I had this week was coming up with an idea for the independent project. I decided that I did not want to stick with my first idea, there for forcing me to come up with something new. Once I had my idea I was able to come up with a great sketch of what I wanted to do. Another challenge was finishing the clay project, I had trouble coming up with a scene or thing that could represent the person I was trying to make symbolically. My next steps for this coming week is to finish my symbolic portrait, work on my independent project, and finish the mural with my group. I plan to get most of these things, if not all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment