Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Independent Project Planning

For my Independent Project I would like to do some sort of collage with all different people (men, women, children) of all different ages, from different places coming together. I got the idea from my "Girl Power" collages that I was doing for a while. It was something in my sketchbook that I was making that I enjoyed a lot.  For my project I hope to accomplish something fun that uses many different materials besides collage. I want to make something with different material that all look good together. I hope to also make people think about all different types of people coming together and being able to be live in the same world. That is my idea so far, I may change it up or add different thinks to my final project idea.

1 comment: