Monday, September 20, 2010

Extending our findings from The Pour Paintings



My idea for my new art project involving the pour paintings was to look at the colors that are in my painting. My pour painting had a lots of colors like blues, greens, pinks, reds, and browns. I decided to go with the brown, blue and green colors by drawing a peacock feather that had all of the different colors. I am going to use water colors and colored pencils in my project.

Riley helped me with my project by giving me an idea to use the whole page and not just a section of it. I think that the whole page made my  project look better because I was able to put more of the details in my work. When I am done my project will look beautiful in the end with all of the colors and details I will put of the feather.

No comments:

Post a Comment