Monday, September 13, 2010

Collaborative Drawings

Today in art class we had to work on an art project and have other people add their own ideas to our art piece. At first when we had someone else work on our project I was a little upset, because I had worked on it and put genuine ideas into it, but then it the end I felt better because other people also felt the same thing that I did. Of course I was going to be a little upset, it was my art and I don't think anyone wants someone messing with their work. When I got my drawing back it was a little weird to see how every one who worked on my piece has different ideas. One person made my trees and house a cartoon and added little captions to it was well. At first when I saw it I couldn't believe all of the different things that someone had put on it. I looked at it for a while and realized that we all had different ideas and that was okay. In the end I was fine with all the different things, because some how it all fit together pretty well. I realized that the two other people who worked on my piece put there own imagination and creativity into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment